Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Surat Terbuka kepada PM Dari Ayah Al-Tantuya


To: Malaysian Prime Minister Mr.Tun Razak Najib,


I wish you good luck for your work; I heard you are appointed as Prime Minister of Malaysia. However,
We need to end all issues regarding the murder case of my daughter as soon as possible and in a short time because the people from two countries have been waiting for the case to be solved;
The relationship between two countries have suffered , and there is improbable situation continuing due to a murder case of my daughter Altantuya.;
It requires focusing the matter now on my two orphaned grandsons, sons of Altantuya - we need a solution to the civil suit I have filed - from YOU, Malaysian Government, and the police.
I would like to calm down my daughter's spirit by conducting a funeral for her, which I have not done, until all issues surrounding my daughter's death is settle. By:
Mongolian citizen
Dr.Shaariibuu Setev.
05. May.2009

1 comment:

Reezl said...

pembunuh jadi pemimpin kita...
yahuuuuuuuu...

Followers

Total Pageviews

sejak 19 april 2009,anda pengunjung ke :

pemberitahuan

gambar yang diletakkan bersama artikel adalah rekaan semata mata..tiada kena mengena dengan hidup mahupun yang telah meningggal dunia..


Popular Posts